RNA - "The US and the Saudis lack power to confront the zealous and brave Iranian fighters and they resort to the most filthy wars with no military value," General Qa'ani said, addressing a forum in the Central city of Kashan.
He added that despite all pressures, the Islamic Revolution has put them in such conditions that they have been forced to "withdraw from the Middle-East in woeful conditions".
His remarks came as US President Donald Trump ordered the withdrawal of all 2,000 American forces from Syria in December 2018 amid preparations by Turkey to launch an operation against US-backed Kurdish militants in the Arab country.
A senior official in the Trump administration said the US would keep approximately 400 troops in Syria after the planned pullout.
The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, told Reuters on Friday that Trump had been persuaded by advisers that about 200 American troops would - along with European forces -observe a potential safe zone in Northeastern Syria.
Some 200 other troops would remain at the US al-Tanf base, situated in Syria’s Homs Province near the Iraqi border, he added.
The remarks came hours after White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders announced that only "a small peace-keeping group of about 200 (US soldiers) will remain in Syria for a period of time."