RNA - "Political and serious dialogue among Yemeni sides is the only solution; we will continue our efforts in this regard," Jaberi Ansari said.
"As long as the Saudi-led coalition gambles on victory in the Yemen war, there is no practical way to exit this crisis; there is no possibility of their gaining victory in the war," he added.
In relevant remarks in late August, Qassemi strongly condemned the Saudi-led bombardment of Yemen's displaced women and children, and said that western countries which provide the Riyadh government with state-of-the-art weapons should be held responsible.
Qassemi's remarks came in reaction to the crimes by Saudi-UAE fighter jets, killing civilians in the Yemeni Province of al-Hudaydah.
"Just recently a bus carrying children in Sa'ada was targeted and now the world is witnessing fresh wave of crimes committed against the oppressed people of Yemen," Qassemi said.
He underlined that the civilians' massacre would not have continued to take place if the international bodies had not remained silent.
At least 31 civilians, mostly children, were killed after a Saudi-led airstrike hit their vehicle in Yemen’s Hudaydah province, only two weeks after a strike by the invading military coalition hit a school bus in the impoverished country and killed scores of Yemeni children.
According to Fars News Agancy, Yemen’s Arabic-language al-Masirah satellite television network, citing a spokesperson of the country’s Health Ministry, reported that all the victims, whose vehicle was also destroyed in the strike in Durayhimi city on Thursday, were internally displaced people.
Back on August 9, Saudi-led warplanes hit a school bus in the town of Dhahyan in Yemen’s northern province of Sa’ada with a 227-kilogram laser-guided Mark 82 bomb, killing a total of 51 people, among them 40 children, and leaving nearly 80 others wounded.
Later investigation by Yemeni authorities revealed that the bomb had been supplied by the US to the Saudi-led military coalition. Furthermore, a report by the CNN also confirmed what Yemeni authorities had announced about the origin of the bomb.
Yemen’s Ansarullah movement has condemned the attack, saying that the blood of children was spilt again before that of those killed in the bus attack was dried.